Sunday, August 12, 2012

No denying it...


Sunday, April 22, 2012
I read my bible yesterday, I’ve been sporadic about that, but been busy, tired, etc.; excuses, I know but back at it now and enjoying it very much. Listened to Faith Baptist Church sermon on computer and it was about Peter’s denial of Christ 3 times and his repentance and getting back in the good graces of the Lord. Good service. I pray that I will not ever deny you, Lord if put to the test. Lord, give me the strength for staying strong in you and not being fearful of being a follower of Christ. That is my fear, that I’m chicken. When we are with our Christian family, it’s easy to say how wonderful He is, when you are standing alone and have people against you, it’s easy to keep your mouth shut. I just pray I do not deny! "because He who is in you [me] is greater than he who is in the world."         1 John 4:4b (NKJV)  That should help me be strong enough to do the admittance when the time comes. I think the time is getting closer when we will be put to that test, I don’t want to fail Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment